FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CARING FOR YOUR ITEM
To care for your garment after ironing on your patch, hand wash and air dry or dry clean.
To care for your embroidered t-shirt, wash inside out in cold water and air dry.
To care for your wall banner, use a lint roller to remove dust and debris.
1. Set iron to medium-high heat with no steam
2.Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
3. Place patch on garment, back-side down.
4. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
5. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
6. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 4.
For the most permanent application, hand sew or machine sew the patch in place.
Make sure your garment is able to be ironed before attaching patch. Garments made of synthetic/plastic materials may melt.
T-SHIRT SIZING GUIDE
All t-shirts are unisex sizing. If you prefer a more fitted shirt, we recommend you size down.
Here are the suggested chest measurements for our t-shirts:
XS - 31" - 34"
SMALL - 34" - 37"
MEDIUM - 38" - 41"
LARGE - 42" - 45"
XL - 46" - 49"
XXL - 50" - 53"
If you're interested in getting one of your items embroidered, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.